If you’re planning your wedding in Warsaw or suburbs, please have a look at the enclosed offerings.
As a wedding photographer, I foremost want to provide remarkable photos. I also want them to be delivered to you in a timely manner, with no hidden costs, and the album to be unique and lasting. I know this is also important to you as comparing offerings can be daunting – contact me now!
Why am I worth your trust?
- I have more than 10 years of experience in professional wedding photography, with more than 100 weddings photographed by me.
- There are NO hidden costs. You won’t pay extra for the album or a photo not included in the package.
- You’ll always get plenty of photos ( at least 500)
- In order to have a nice photo of yourself, you don’t need to look like a model or know how to pose.
- I propose a proper collage “with soul” but in vivid colours – with no presently popular greys or faded colours.
A good wedding photographer is not all, and the photos must have proper framing. Most of us are visuals, but it’s always nice to touch a silk paper of prints and smell genuine leather and timber. Therefore, each package includes an album worth at least 500 zlotych. There are 75 colours and 20 kinds of decorations and engraves, thanks to which you’ll create your own style and wedding themes. You can also request prints in a size of your choice, in canvas and many other forms of photo presentation.
The wedding photography offering includes:
- 12 hours of photo coverage of your wedding day staring from preps, through the ceremony, to the celebration that follows (up to 12 hours)
- An Online Gallery (password-protected) with options of downloading and sharing your images
- Minimum 500 fully edited pictures
- Beautiful, hand-made fully personalised wedding album
- Photos on a customised USB stick or DVD
– 1 photographer PLN 4000
– 2 photographers PLN 5500
- Copies and printouts: sizes up to 100×150 cm
- Extra albums and album sets – from PLN 560
- Engagement session – from PLN 440
- Wedding session (Standard) – 600 PLN (25 photos, up to 2 hours, 1 location)
- Wedding session (Max) – 900 PLN (50 photos, up to 3 hours)
Yes, a standard album can be exchanged for any product from the offering of corresponding products (prints, canvas, large format printouts, etc.).
I live in Warsaw, but I am open to work anywhere in Poland, with some exceptions applicable. There’s no extra charge for the destinations within 120 kilometers from Warsaw (including cities like Płock, Radom, Ciechanów, Legionowo, Pruszków, Grodzisk Mazowiecki, NDM, Mińsk Mazowiecki, Otwock, Góra Kalwaria); it is also Krakow and Radom (selected dates). For further destinations additional costs for my transport and accommodation will be added.
You’ll receive all photos (accepted by you) at no extra costs.
If I’m available for the requested date, I’ll then need additional information about your wedding (date, location of the ceremony and celebration, wedding theme, and anything else you find important). I then can make you an offer.
It’s certainly worth contacting me directly. Business cards or configurators on some wedding portals, such as The Best Wedding Photographer Poland, might not be up to date (or I might not be even aware if those), so the most reliable information can be found here.
If you show initial interest, just make a preliminary reservation (available for 2 weeks). During this time, you can come in for coffee and take a look at the samples of albums, printouts, and full wedding stories. Then, you just choose the best option for you and meet with me again to sign the agreement.